My First Amazing experience of Rann of Kutch with Vandeu shoes

My First Amazing experience of Rann of Kutch with Vandeu shoes

Jyoti Lamba, Traveler 
Month :- Jan, 2018

 I went to see the "@whitedesert" in the "@Rann of Kutch" in jan, 2018 with my family & Friends. It was an amazing experience. The white (salt) @desert spread across hundreds of square miles in the kutch.

Welcome to a new year, … and new resolutions to help you feel and look great in 2018! @Vandeu shoes is ready to help with all of the above, with the latest trend-right looks and our incredible cushioning for all-day comfort. 

We start the travel with my loving shoes, Sunset was beautiful..I can imagine how the full moon visual could be.  It is an experience of a lifetime.




 


Make you to carry some jacket/warm clothes as it gets quite windy and cold in the evening.
Some people stayed there for a night in the luxury tent also. Next time, i will visit again and try to stay for one night.


#kutch #RannUtsav #Rann #KutchUtsav @Rannutsav #vandeu

Comments

Popular Posts